search specialist ii
Clix & Co. is looking for a full-time, experienced Search Specialist to join our amazing Integrated Media team.
You’re right for this job if you:
• Believe in the power of good data (and know what to do with it)
• Have a passion for paid search and stay on top of current PPC/SEM/Social trends
• Consider yourself a Google Adwords expert
• Understand that Paid Search is part of a complete digital marketing plan and works best with other services (like SEO, content marketing, social media, web design, etc.)
• Manage and optimize Paid Search campaigns for our elite Partners
• Meet regularly with Partners to provide key metric performance updates.
• Build and drive the overall Paid Search strategy to help grow Partner’s lead exposure.
• Assist with keyword research, ad copy creation, and landing page recommendations.
• Prepare and deliver (present) monthly presentations to Partners that outline campaign results.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest paid search updates and products (this includes paid social).
• Help educate our clients and staff on Search Engine marketing best practices.
• Find technical issues that may be hurting Paid Search traffic and make recommendations for fixing the issues.
• Evaluate and improve our SEM process by recommending and implementing new tools and research processes.
• Aid in our sales process by contributing to new business pitches and diagnostics.
• Help manage Clix & Co.’s internal paid media efforts.
• 5+ years in managing Google Ads and Microsoft Bing Ads
• Experience implementing and optimizing Paid Search campaigns using conversion tracking, Google Analytics, and phone tracking analytics
• Experience working with clients/partners
• Must be AdWords Fundamentals certified. (Additional specialist certifications are a plus.)
• Agency agency (preferred)
• Experience in 3rd-party search marketing tools to help manage campaigns
• Adwords or Bing Ads certification
• Experience advertising on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
ONLY CANDIDATES FROM THE U.S.A. WILL BE CONSIDERED
salary + Perks
• $50-65K p/ year
• Hybrid Work Structure
• Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing/ Advertising Degree) or +5 Years Agency Experience In Similar Role
Send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com